Race fee included:
- Competitor T-shirt
- BIB and electronic chip measuring the running time
- Transportation from Ba Be "Spring Festival" ground to the starting points for each trail
- Finisher medal
- Water and fruit at aid stations
- Soft parties after finishing the race at Ba Be "Spring Festival" ground
- Attend the Awards ceremony
- Photo of athletes (the organizers do not guarantee taking pictures for all athletes but we always try to take photo as much as we can)
- Race kit/Race BIB
Race kit distribution information for independent runners:
09:00AM – 05:00PM
83 Ma May street, Hang Buom ward, Hoan Kiem. Hanoi
In case you cannot come to receive the race kit by yourself, you can have your authorized representative receive the race kit on your behalf. In order to receive the race kit, your representative is required to present the following documents:
- Your BIB
- Runner’s ID/passport copies
- Representative’s ID/passport
- Release of liability acknowledgement form signed by runner (Hard copy).
- Authorization letter (Hard copy).
Opening ceremony (October 02nd 2021)
09:00AM – 08:00PM:
Runners receive their BIBs, competitor T-shirts and listen to the general information and notice from the organization board at Ba Be "Spring Festival" ground (also known as “Bãi hội xuân Ba Bể”). Enjoy and visit local exhibition booths.
09:30PM – 03:30PM:
Enjoy the traditional singings of Tay girls.
Welcome all runners and the organization board will announce brief information about the race.
Marathon race (October 03rd 2021)
Opening the locker area
Gather and warm up for 70km race
Start 70km race
Gather and warm up for 42km race
Start 42km race
Gather and warm up for 21km and 10km race
Start 21km race
Start 10km race
Soft welcome party for 42km trail runners
Awards for winners
Soft welcome party for 70km trail runners
Official end of the event
Ba Be "Spring Festival" ground finish line